PaySpree Sniper is a product offered in the PaySpree marketplace that promises to make you a “super affiliate” and “start receiving cash in 30 minutes,” all for $5.
Update (05/29/2017): After some discussions with the owner of PaySpree Sniper, I realize my use of the word “scam” was based on suspicion rather than concrete knowledge of the product. While we disagree on the value of this product, we do agree on one thing: The word “scam” is used way too much online. While I do believe there are better products out there, and I still do not recommend PaySpree Sniper, I do not believe it is a scam. Therefore, I have removed all such references from my review.
OK, I have to admit that information on PaySpree Sniper is pretty sparse, so I have to rely on what the sales page says, combined with the little bit of information I could find and a lot of common sense.
The sales page promises a “100% done for you” system. It appears to be some sort of combination of affiliate marketing and network marketing, where you make commissions on your sales and also your referrals’ sales, but the website is not clear on that.
Here is what PaySpree Sniper promises:
1. Website. This is where you will showcase your products and make your sales. PaySpree Sniper builds it for you.
2. Targeted traffic. PaySpree Sniper will help you find traffic, but only if you join the “Traffic Rotator.”
3. Visitor tracking. Whoever visits your website gets a cookie, and they are tied to you from that point onward, so if they visit another PaySpree Sniper member’s site later and buy something, you get the credit and the commission.
4. Autoresponder. PaySpree Sniper will automatically follow up, but you can choose to manage that with the “autoresponder option.”
5. Network Sales. This has something to do with the network marketing side of things, where you earn commissions on your referrals’ sales.
6. Residual Income. You get this when you sell memberships that continue to pay from month to month.
You are earning income from three sources:
- Selling PaySpree Sniper (75% commision)
- Selling Clickbank products
- 50% instant commissions to PayPal
The Traffic Rotator is a system that directs links from PaySpree Sniperss advertising on a rotating basis to all affiliates of the program. For instance, if you are a member, and someone clicks a link on one of PaySpree Sniper’s ad, you will get the traffic when it’s your turn. You will keep getting the traffic until you make a sale. Then it will go to the next one.
The website states that you can get up to 10 links in the traffic rotator if you upgrade your account in one of the integrated systems and choose the autoresponder option, but there is no pricing for these available at the website.
Pros and Cons
- Everything done for you
- Traffic rotator ensures you get traffic to your website
- Very low price
- “Duplicate content” website – terrible for ranking in Google
- Everything done for you – you don’t actually learn anything useful
- Referral commissions confusing
- Unrealistic claims – pay $5 and get $2,000 in commissions
- You get what you pay for – something worth $5
- No guarantee or refunds
Who is PaySpree Sniper For?
PaySpree Sniper is for people who want to pay the bare minimum to earn a substantial income with little to no work.
But hey, it’s only $5, right?
The price for PaySpree Sniper is $5.
It is clear there are upsells, including upgrades and the autoresponder option, but there is no pricing available on the website.
Some Random Thoughts
You might be asking, “Why don’t you just buy the system so you can give us a more detailed review? It’s only $5.” And you would be correct; $5 is not a lot of money.
The problem is that I have serious doubts about this product. They are counting on the majority of people saying, “What the hell! It’s only $5,” and just paying it. I believe that a company should stand behind its product by offering a guarantee.
Here are some of the reasons for my doubts:
- It promises something (high commissions) for almost nothing ($5).
- Almost every “copy and paste” affiliate marketing system is BS.
- Not only can you not try it out for free, you can’t even get a refund. Their reasoning? It’s only $5.
- They insinuate upsells without being upfront about the price for them.
- I could not find any legitimate review sites, just shameless promotion sites pretending to be reviews.
- The PaySpree Sniper affiliate link directs you to a page to enter payment info, not the promotional page. I actually had trouble finding the promotional page. You can find it here.
The bottom line is this: When you build an online business, it is going to take a lot of hard work. You may be able to minimize your expenses, but you’re going to have to put in the sweat equity. Don’t believe anyone who claims you can get something for nothing. Period.
If Not PaySpree Sniper, Then What?
My #1 Recomended Product is Wealthy Affiliate. You can read my detailed review of Wealthy Affiliate here.
You won’t get any false promises of something for nothing with Wealthy Affiliate. You can join for FREE, but you better believe that you will be putting in a lot of work, and you will need to keep at it, even when seeing no return initially. If you do keep at it, you will start earning money. Many Wealthy Affilaite members are able to earn a full-time income.
My opinion? There are better options out there.
If you do decide to join despite my recommendation, don’t worry. I won’t be mad. I’d love to hear your experience, though. Just leave me a Comment below.
Have a great day!