If you have spent any time trying to make money online, you have undoubtedly come across online surveys. You may have even tried a few of them and made a few dollars. Take Surveys for Cash claims you can make hundreds, or even thousands of dollars taking surveys. Is it legit? Let’s take a look.
Take Surveys for Cash
Owner: Jason White
Online surveys are a popular way for people to try and make money. The main reason is… it’s easy. You just answer a few questions, submit the survey, and get paid. Most surveys pay a few dollars here and there. Jason White, the creator of Take Surveys for Cash, claims that he has gotten paid thousands of dollars for taking surveys, and he promises to share his methods with us.
The website you visit when you click the link is a sales page. At the bottom of the page, he requests your name and email address to access his system, which is essentially another sales page. Both pages are long on promises and short on specifics. He claims that he can show you the best survey companies, which don’t advertise online, but will accept any member of his program because they trust him… except that he doesn’t screen his members, so that doesn’t make much sense.
The sales pages are full of images:
- Email inbox with lists of survey requests
- List of surveys available as of [insert today’s date here]
- PayPal & checking account statements with balances of tens of thousands of dollars
- Happy people showing illegible bank statements and checks
- People laying on a beach
One of the most interesting items on his website is this little tidbit.
The check on the left looks like an actual check. The check on the right is an sample check to show the kinds of checks you can get if you became a SurveySavvy Select member. It is not even real.
Nope, I got nothing.
Everything about this program screams, “SCAM!” Here are some important points.
1. Surveys have too many people. What this means is that most survey companies will have a huge waiting list, and you may have to wait weeks to get surveys. When you do, they usually pay a few dollars. A few extra dollars is OK, but nothing close to what Jason White is claiming.
2. This is way too good to be true. $500 for a survey? Really? How about taste-testing a new pasta sauce for $250? Would you like to review web sites for inappropriate content for $400? I know I would. Anyone would. But we are supposed to believe that they “desparately need” people to take their surveys.
3. If these opportunities really existed, and I discovered them, I sure as hell wouldn’t share them. And neither would Jason White. There are two billion people on the Internet, and if they all find out about these great opportunities, anyone with a basic knowledge of economics can tell you that the price offered would drop to almost nothing, which I can tell you is what most survey companies actually pay.
Who is Take Surveys for Cash For?
Absolutely, positively no one!
You get “all this” for a one-time charge of $39.
It Is Possible to Make Money Online
There is a place to learn how to make money online. It is called Wealthy Affiliate, and it is my #1 recommended program. There’s a comparison chart I like to use to compare programs I review to Wealthy Affiliate. It almost seems unnecessary in this case, but I will include it anyway.
Run, don’t walk, away from Take Surveys for Cash.
If you like to take surveys and are wondering if there’s a legitimate site, try Swagbucks. They don’t pay a lot per survey, but it is free to join and you can even take surveys anywhere, like waiting to see the doctor or getting your oil changed.
Take Surveys for Cash
If you have actually tried Take Surveys for Cash and would like to share your experience, I would love to hear from you. Just drop me a Comment below.
Have a great day!