There are about 2 billion people online. A fraction of those people will visit your website. Of the people who visit your website, a fraction of those people will buy something from your website.
By the way, if you don’t have a website, click here to see how you can build a website in under 30 seconds.
There are two ways you can increase the amount of money you make online:
- Increase the number of people who visit your site.
- Increase the percentage of website visitors who buy something.
WebFire promises to help you do both. How does it stack up?
Price: $497 per month / $2,997 per year
Owners: Brian Koz & Shawn Casey
WebFire was created by Brian Koz and Shawn Casey for the purpose of helping online marketers generate traffic to their websites. The software is very comprehensive and covers a number of areas.
The sales page promises that WebFire will allow you to:
- Instantly analyze your website, keywords, and/or market to get SEO suggestions (including finding lucrative keywords that bring in a ton of targeted traffic)
- Fix and improve on its suggestions in minutes with powerful SEO tools
- Use these tools on your own site or turn them into profitable services you can sell to others
- Create videos on the fly (even automatically) and submit them instantly to top video sites like YouTube
- Create and distribute content across the web instantly
- Spy on your competition and contact all of their traffic sources with the touch of a button
- Automate your social media marketing
- Put your marketing, tracking, lead finding, etc. all on autopilot even if you don’t open WebFire
- Instantly alert the search engines and top sites to new content
- Instantly find and reach out to sites looking to give you free exposure worth big bucks
- Find thousands of leads a day on social media, even locally to you, of people that are interested in what you’re selling (and contact them in seconds)
- Find leads of dozens to hundreds of forums and blogs in your niche
- Find top ranked sites in your market that you can leave posts, comments, or replies on to instantly dominate the search engines
- Lots more
WebFire has several functions, each with its own menu selection.
Section 1: SEO and Keywords
This section has all the keyword tools you will need. It includes the following items in its submenu:
- Analysis – Analyzes your website for SEO and keywords and provides easy fixes
- Buyer keywords
- Expired domains
- Keyword domains – Find domains to mach keywords
- Keyword tool – A useful device for keyword research
- Local keywords – Useful for finding keywords popular in your area
- Rank – Instantly see where your website ranks for various keywords
- SEO configuration
- Schema mark-up
- Submit your site
Schema mark-up is a particularly interesting function. If you have ever noticed in your search results that some of the results have multiple links, almost like a miniature site-map, that is a schema. WebFire can help get your site to look like that in the results.
One of the more useful sections is the keyword tool. You will probably use this one more than any of the other sections. It allows you to evaluate keywords (search terms) to include in your content. It will return multiple suggestions for keywords based on the keywords you entered, and it will give you the amount of searches per month and the number of competing websites for each keyword.
Section 2: Content
The content section is all about easily getting content out there on the web. Here are the submenu items under Content:
- Content submitter – Submits press releases and news stories to Google News and thousands of media outlets, magazines, publications, etc.
- Video firestorm – Easily produce your own videos
- Marketing articles
- Article spinner – Turns one article into many, even thousands, to submit to top article sites.
- Article vault
The sales video does not go into much detail on the Content section, but I do have some opinions on this section. I will elaborate in the “What I Like / Don’t Like” section below.
Section 3: Leads
The previous sections were about getting traffic to come to you. In this section, you will be going to where the traffic is.
Here are the submenu items under Leads:
- Government leads
- Guest blogging – Helps you find blogs that accept guest posts to get exposure
- Q & A lead firestorm – Finds leads on Q & A sites that are currently asking questions about your keyword
- Ranked lead finder – Find leads that are already ranked on Google
- Real time lead finder – Find blogs and forums that are currently discussing a particular keyword
Section 4: Competition
This section allows you to spy on your competition.
Here are the submenu items under Competition:
- Backlinks – Find your top competitors for a particular keyword and find out where their backlinks are
- Keyword Density
Section 5: Social
This section deals with social network marketing.
Here are the submenu items under Social:
- Poster Fire – Automatically schedule tweets and Facebook posts
- Tweet Lead Finder – Instantly find leads posting on Twitter about a particular keyword, either locally or globally
What I Like
There are several things to like about WebFire.
1. SEO and Keywords. The tools in this section are impressive. I especially like the keyword tool. The most important data you can get from keyword research tools are the number of searches and competition for a particular keyword. The WebFire keyword tool gives you both in an easy to understand format.
There are alternatives you can get for a much lower cost. Jaaxy is a great alternative that you can try for FREE. You can read my detailed review of Jaaxy here.
2. Video Firestorm. Video marketing is extremely valuable. However, it can be intimidating. WebFire allows you to create Powerpoint-style videos with computer-generated voice-overs. This makes it easy because you don’t have to appear on video nor do you have to speak.
3. Automation. Much of what WebFire promises can be accomplished without WebFire. However, WebFire automates many of these tasks, so you’ll have more time to concentrate on other tasks, such as creating content.
4. Unlimited Websites. You can use WebFire to optimize any number of websites, so you can use them for your own website as well as act as a contractor optimizing clients’ websites.
What I Don’t Like
There are a few things I don’t particularly like about WebFire. Let’s start with the obvious.
1. The Price. Let’s face it. Many people who get involved in online marketing do so with little to no available capital. That means WebFire has essentially priced itself out of reach of many beginners online. And while I believe that there is no one tool that can give you everything that WebFire offers in one convenient package, there are some products out there that can offer a piece of what WebFire offers. Here are a few of them.
- Jaaxy – An awesome keyword research tool that you can try for free
- Google Backlink Checker – A free tool you can use to check the backlinks to any site
- SocialOomph – A tool you can use to automate various Twitter functions including scheduling multiple tweets
- Google – Yes, much of the info you can find with WebFire, such as forums and blogs mentioning particular keywords, can be found using Google searches.
2. Article Spinner. Article spinning used to be a popular tactic to get traffic to your site. It basically means converting one article into multiple articles by changing various words, sentences, and even paragraphs and submitting these to various sites to get many backlinks. The spinning is supposed to avoid the duplicate content penalty that search engines impose, but it is generally believed that search engines can identify spun content, and it will hurt you in the long run.
3. Page 1 of Google Within 7 Minutes? While I do believe that WebFire can help you get traffic to your site and improve your conversions, I can guarantee that the vast majority of people who buy WebFire will not achieve these kinds of results. Google and other search engines simply do not give the same weight to new websites as they give to sites that have been around a year or more no matter how great their SEO is or how awesome their content.
Who Is WebFire For?
While WebFire tries to market itself as a tool for beginners, I believe that WebFire has priced itself out of the market for beginners. Additionally, new websites will not benefit as much from WebFire’s techniques as one that has been around for awhile. That’s why I think WebFire is more appropriate for existing online businesses that are looking to scale up their operation.
Tools and Training
When you first start out with WebFire, you can use a QuickStart Guide that will walk you through the setup, adding your website and starting automatically with a few keyword and SEO analyses.
There is training on the site, though much of it is targeted to beginners. Experienced online marketers will not benefit much from the training.
For beginners, the only online marketing training I recommend can be found at Wealthy Affiliate. You can read my detailed review of Wealthy Affiliate here.
Support is pretty good at WebFire. They promise to get back to you within one business day, and usually within an hour or two.
WebFire offers two payment options:
- $497 per month
- $2,997 per year (50% discount)
For a limited time, they are offering a discount on the yearly rate. Keep reading or scroll down to the end of this post to see how to receive the discount.
Final Opinion and Discount
Price: $497 per month / $2,997 per year
Owners: Brian Koz & Shawn Casey
Overall, I believe WebFire is an excellent product. I do believe it can help you increase traffic and ultimately, sales. The only problem with WebFire is that they seem to have priced themselves out of a large segment of the market. In a worst case scenario, a beginner online marketer will pay for WebFire and not achieve the sales necessary to recoup the cost. That’s why, for beginners, I recommend starting with the following two products:
- Wealthy Affiliate – Step-by step training to start and establish your online business
- Jaaxy – Top rated keyword research tool
Both of these products provide excellent value, and before you spend a dime on either of them, you can try them out for free.
Once you have gone through the training at Wealthy Affiliate and have started making money online, if you want to scale up your business using the tools at WebFire, I believe you can get some benefit from that.
Now I promised you a discount, and here is how you get it.
Click Here! to watch a video presentation on WebFire. At the end of the video, you will be given a link to get Webfire for $997 per year. That is a 67% discount off the regular yearly price, and a 83% discount of the regular monthly rate.
If you have tried WebFire, I would love to hear about your experiences with it. Just drop me a Comment below.
Have a great day!