So what exactly is this product called Profit Builder, also known as WP Profit Builder, and can it help make your business more money?
Price: $67 – $147
Profit Builder is a WordPress-based drag-and-drop landing page builder. It is currently on the 2.0 version, so this review is based on Profit Builder 2.0.
Inside Profit Builder, you get access to 130 templates to build landing pages for almost any situation. You can start with one of the templates, or you can start with a blank page and build your page from scratch.
Specifically, you can build:
- Opt-in pages
- Sales pages
- Member portals
- Webinar pages
- Social gates
- Coming soon pages
- Review pages
- Bonus pages
- About me pages
- Local marketing pages
- JV pages
- ECommerce sites
- Launch pages
- Upsell pages
- Training series
- Full websites
Additional features of Profit Builder include:
- SmartCart ecommerce system (powered by WooCommerce)
- Built-in analytics to track conversions
- A/B split testing capabilities
- Funnel builder
The following video provides a walk-through of the Profit Builder system.
Pros and Cons
- Easy drag-and-drop builder
- 130 templates
- Funnel builder (new for Profit Builder 2.0)
- Optimized for conversions
- Designed for all platforms (desktop, tablets, mobile phones, etc.)
- A/B testing and analytics
- Works with existing sites
- Easily integrates with existing autoresponders
- SmartCart ecommerce system included
- Integrates with affiliate networks like Clickbank, JV Zoo, etc.
- Fast load times
- No monthly charge.
- No web hosting available
- No support after 12 months
- Number of options can seem overwhelming
Who is Profit Builder For?
Profit Builder is for anyone looking to do business online.
Specifically, if you fall into any of these categories, you can benefit from Profit Builder.
- Affiliate marketers
- Product reviewers
- Online retailers
- Webinar producers
- Anyone with a website
- Anyone looking to make money online
Tools and Training
There are a number of useful tools in Profit Builder.
Some of these tools include:
- Drag-and-drop page editor
- Funnel builder
- Analytics and conversion tracking
- SmartCart ecommerce system
There was some reference made to training in the video, but I can’t really comment on how extensive or useful the training is. Once you purchase the product, you will need to log in to your Clickbank or JVZoo account and follow the product purchase button to register your account. Once you create your member area, you will be able to access the tutorials.
If you would like step-by-step training on how to make money online, check out my #1 Recommended Product.
Support for Profit Builder is handled by submitting a ticket to their support site. They also have an extensive FAQ on the site that you can reference before submitting a ticket. However, support is only available for 12 months after purchase.
There are three price levels available at Profit Builder.
Basic – $67
- Up to 3 Personal Sites
- Drag & Drop Builder
- 130+ High-Converting Templates
- Unlimited Visitors
- Dedicated Optimized Theme
- 100% Mobile Responsive
- Speed Optimization
- SEO / Social Optimization
- 100+ New Features & Tweaks
- Integration Everywhere
- 12 Months Support & Updates
Standard – $97
- Up to 10 Personal Sites
- Everything in the Basic Version
Pro – $147
- Up to 50 Personal Sites
- Everything in the Basic & Standard Versions
- Split-Testing + Auto-Optimize
- Funnel Builder + Analytics
Price: $67 – $147
I have to admit that this product really looks like the real deal. It can really streamline your landing pages, sales funnels, and ecommerce sites. And if you have a website, you can easily integrate Profit Builder into your existing site. I will definitely be looking into integrating Profit Builder into my business.
Just make sure you have secured your own hosting before you buy Profit Builder. For that, I recommend the Site Rubix platform.
If you have purchased Profit Builder and have your own opinion, I would love to read it. Just drop me a Comment below. I respond to all Comments.
Have a great day!